When someone visits this site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will make it clear and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information for the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
How to control cookies in your browser
You can change the way that your web browser handles cookies for just one site or all sites in general. But be careful, if you disable all cookies you may find you are unable to log into your webmail or do your weekend shopping at your favourite online store.
There are some websites that offer explanations of how to control cookies in your web browser, please refer to them if you would like complete control over your cookies:
A guide to deleting and controlling cookies
Cookies – advice for members of the public.
- [This Site]
comment_author, comment_author_email, comment_author_urlShopping cart:
cart_in_use, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1, PHPSESSIONID
- Although this site does not store or directly collect information about you using cookies, we may need to use a cookie to provide a specific function to you. These cookies are session cookies and will generally expire when you navigate away from the site and the browser is closed, unless indicated below. These are most commonly used when we provide a service to you and you communicate with us, e.g. by leaving a comment on a page or when using a shopping cart. Your use of these functions on this site implies consent to the use of these cookies, without which we would not be able to provide the service to you.Comments: As a convenience, Cookies are used so that a visitor won’t need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment.
These cookies will expire in one year.Shopping cart:
Used to build your shopping cart and expire in one or two years as required. You may add items to your cart and return another day to complete your order.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics Opt Out Tool (beta)
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors arrived from and the pages they visited.
If you do not want to allow Google Analytics to collect data you may opt out with the link to the left
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF
- Various unique identifiers, except for PREF which stores your options such as preferred zoom level.Most of the cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page containing a Google Map.Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users
- Google Maps
AddThis Opt Out
- ana_svc, siteaud, __atuvc, uvc, __utma, __utmb, 56306477, __utmz, ssc, loc, user_segment, atgotcode, uit, di, dt, uid, uvc, psc
- AddThis addin allows visitors to share content from this website via various social networks, too numerous and changeable to list here.If you do not want to allow AddThis to collect data you may opt out with the link to the left
WordPress cookie information